Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SICK

I haven't been on the computer a lot lately b/c I have been REALLY TIRED, and kind of sick...hmmm I've been that way before...wonder what it could be...maybe...surely NOT...I mean it's been over a YEAR...I'm not...OH YES I AM...pregnant! Praise THE LORD for miracles! I really thought Karleigh would be it. After my miscarriage in Oct. of 05 I went through a very bad bout with depression, and then we decided we really did want another baby, but month after month ...nothing! I was getting ready to make an appointment to make sure there was nothing wrong with me...WELL, now we know! hahaha...God is so good...he even knows the right timing...I found out on my MOM's birthday...which has been a really hard day in the past...the baby is due in OCT...which is the month I lost my other baby...WOW! It's really early still, and I do worry...BUT, I am going TRUST and NOT WORRY...because God knows the plans He has for me...they are not necessarily my plans, but they are for my GOOD!

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!! Maybe it will be born on my birthday!!!