Sunday, March 4, 2007

Problems!


Well, I haven't been on the computer in a while...still sick...I have a few minutes by myself tonight so I thought I'd write. I have now been to the DR...well the nurse practitioner Karen, and she set my due date at October 17th...a day after my sister's birthday...how neat! I have been so sick this week...I can eat, but not if I think about it first, or if I have to cook it, or if I smell it! I know that don't leave many options...I have developed an obsession for Subway sandwiches...white bread, turkey & american cheese...pickle,lettuce, tomatoe, light mayo. Crazy, but that is the ONE thing I can think about and it doesn't send me into dry heaves! I also have a problem drinking...I am so thirsty!!!!!!! BUT if I drink water it comes right back up...anything else gives me SEVERE heartburn, and b/c I'm only 7 weeks I can only take TUMS...which make me GAG! Cranberry Juice slushes from Sonic are my drink of choice at the moment... really cold & not too sweet! There's only one problem with my choice of food and drink...I have to GO GET THEM! I have the energy of someone getting over the flu...and keeping up with Karleigh takes all of that and more...so...I guess the jist of the blog is that right now I am EXTREEMLY HAPPY to actually be pregnant, and can't wait to hold that sweet little angel in my arms, BUT...I will be SO GLAD when my time of sickness is OVER! It's amazing that I forgot how bad this was last time...one of God's miracles!

2 comments:

Shantay said...

You can call me anytime and I will bring it to you!!! I can't wait for you to get over your yuckiness long enough to come hang out at the store! We should be getting tons of new stuff this week!!! Come by if you feel up to it!

Unknown said...

Does this mean we aren't going to Cracker Barrell for Coca-Cola cake?