Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ten weeks & Counting...




Well, I am...STILL SICK!!! UGH... I am thinking this has been the longest 10 weeks of my life, but I know it was worse with Karleigh! HOPEFULLY, this will be better about 13 or 14 weeks...it was the first time! My sister told me that with her second child she was nauseous the WHOLE TIME!!!! WHAT A LOVELY THOUGHT! I think I will go crazy if that happens! I really want to be able to enjoy life again! Right now I am eating, sitting around, and sleeping...that's about it...OH, and GAINING weight!!!! I can't wait to feel good enough to go for a walk, and eat food that I cook! My greatest wish is to be able to drink until I'm not thirsty without it giving me indigestion or making me gag! I'm SO THIRSTY!!! Now, I can eat pretty much anything...I just can't cook it, smell it, or think about it for very long before I eat it...which means "take out"! Jason calls and says "What do you want?" and I say "Don't ask, just bring me something!" and as soon as he gets it here I cram it down my throat before I can smell it....hahahaha! It's good while I'm eating it, but 2 min. later I'm sick again!!!! HOW FUN! I know that my posts lately are pretty boring...such is life here! Karleigh is my little helper, and today I did take some pictures of her today...I haven't taken many lately...she was doing what she does every day...watching Noggin & helping me clean up! She is such a big girl! What did I do before she came along? hahaha

1 comment:

Shantay said...

I am sick of you being sick too!! We miss seeing you at the store! I can not wait until you get to come crop with us!

Oh, and yes my car is for sale! If you know any buyers I would love to get rid of it!! I just need something new...you know for my new life!!

Talk to you soon!