"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about Me".(about yourself)...People who get tagged need to write a entry of their own 6 weird things on their own blog, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
Weird things about myself...hmmmm...I guess my husband would be the one to answer that question...because of course everyone else is weird...I'm the NORMAL one. hahaha...
1. I LOVE to read, and if I finish a book and do not have another one to start right away I just about go CRAZY! It is the way I relax.
2. I don't sleep well when my husband is home but doesn't come to bed when I do. He says I am crazy because he loves to play on the computer when he's not tired, but I will lay in bed and toss & turn for hours until he comes to bed. I am not scared or anything...I am just a light sleeper and I know if I go to sleep I will wake up again when he comes to bed. It drives him crazy that I don't just go to sleep!
3. Small noises bother me REALLY BAD! My husband eats hard candy all of the time, and he crunches constantly (as does my 3 yr old daughter)...ugh...smacking gum, clicking pens, fluorescent lights that hum, dripping water......need I go on!
4. I am a "homebody"...I will plan 50 places that I need to go and get done in a day, but instead I will stay home. There are days as a stay at home mom that I want to get out, but not many...I LOVE being HOME! (with the exception of cropping at the scrapbook store)
5. With help from Jason we came up with #5...I never finish a cup of coffee...I love to drink coffee...with flavored creamer...mmmmm...but, by the time I get to the coffee it's lukewarm, and I never get to the bottom of the cup before it's cold! That's the life of a mom I guess...
6. I guess the only other thing that I can think of is that I really don't like to watch a movie more than once...the same thing goes if I find out the ending of a book...I just can't get interested in it any longer...I guess I like surprises.
................whew....that was hard! & I don't know anyone else who has a blog to tag...What do I do now?
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Here is my nephew Cael...he's 18 months old, and FULL of energy! We went and ate supper with some of my family tonight, and my sister looked so tired...after spending a little time with him you can see why! He NEVER STOPS! He has a toy zebra that bounces, and it is the funniest thing to see him ride it. He puts one hand in the air like a bull rider, and off he goes. Bouncing and spinning as fast as he can go! I love him to pieces! He's going to have to be tough to fight his way in the world with his big sis and Karleigh bossing him around! Somehow I'm not really worried!
Friday, January 26, 2007
This is my baby! She's not a baby anymore, and that is becoming more a reality every day! I lay in bed the other night and cried because I started thinking about the fact that she will be going to preschool some next year, and then SCHOOL! (GULP) It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital...where does the time go....I know that all sounds so cliche', but oh how true it is! I ALWAYS wanted to be a mom, and to stay at home with my kids...well so far it's only Karleigh, and I am NOT ready to give up my job just yet! I know that God knows the plans he has for me, and HIS ways are so much better than mine. Sometimes it just seems like maybe he should take my advice once in a while...hahahaha Right now my lap is full with Karleigh, Fluffy (Build a Bear Rabbbit, and constant companion), and blankets...kisses too...so loving this morning...check back in a few minutes, and there will be crying and knashing of teeth....hahahaa...We're not boring around here. I am just trying to cherish the moments we can be like this...lazy and snuggly...if that's a word...Well, guess I'd better get Miss Karleigh dressed and busy...duty calls!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I have never tried the blogging stuff, but everyone is talking about it, and I decided I needed to try out some new things on the computer this year so...here I am! I sometimes feel like I get more "stupid" every day that I sit at home with a 3 year old instead of going to work in the real world. I have a degree, and love to read, but there is something about knowing more about what's on Noggin than what's new in the world today.....it just makes you feel a little BEHIND TIMES! Anyway, I LOVE being a mom, and I am so BLESSED to be able to stay at home while Karleigh is young!