Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kareligh & Me



I have never tried the blogging stuff, but everyone is talking about it, and I decided I needed to try out some new things on the computer this year so...here I am! I sometimes feel like I get more "stupid" every day that I sit at home with a 3 year old instead of going to work in the real world. I have a degree, and love to read, but there is something about knowing more about what's on Noggin than what's new in the world today.....it just makes you feel a little BEHIND TIMES! Anyway, I LOVE being a mom, and I am so BLESSED to be able to stay at home while Karleigh is young!

1 comment:

Shantay said...

I am so glad that you started a blog!!! Now I can see many more of your awesome pictires!!! BTW...that one is awesome! I have bookmarked you...so update often!!