Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Old times...just for you Kaye!

I was looking for some old pictures to post on Facebook when I came across these pictures from JR High! I think it was maybe 8th grade? Kaye, I thought your girls would get a kick out of these!
Isn't this Mr. Miller's class...we learned so much in there (all those word searches...I'm still really good at that even now)...and Mrs. Potter's class (french braiding and friendship bracelets)! Really all we did that year was those black "Basic Skills" folders! Check out the shoulder pads in my t-shirt! LOL!
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this when you were "going with" Bryan Jarrett? Is there a girl in our school that did not "go with him"? That's so funny! It looks like he's begging...maybe I should tag this photo on his Facebook page...he's a BIG TIME preacher in TX now!






Ok, this picture is the "tame" one...I also have one where Jammie is mooning the camera in the little void. Do you know where Jammie and Cheris are now? I have heard from Nyika lately, but not a lot!











So, what did we do for fun when we were in Jr High? We went camping in someone's back yard! OH we thought we were something! Jam shorts, sweats and t-shirts...some wardrobe!
And finally...you and Tracie Brawner in front of ...I don't even know what 's going on back there... LOL! Where is she now? It's really funny to look back at these...hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

4 comments:

Kaye Butler said...

OH...did not know those exsisted!!!! I have the one of Bryan Jarrett...

Jammie is living in her mother's house, Ms. B died two years ago, has two boys and one son that passed away, and is married. Cheris, I'm not sure. I tried to see Nykia when her grandfather died, but managed to miss her everytime.

Is that Margaret Caudell in the camper? I don't even remember this camping party...

Jammie would still moon the camera, she hasn't changed much at all...
We were so gosh darn COOL...

Thanks so much...I'm going to copy these if you don't mind...

Kaye Butler said...

Oh, Traci lives somewhere in Little Rock or maybe Cabot, not sure...she has 4 kids and is finishing her teaching degree...

I remember Mrs Potter teaching us about the birds and the bees too...

Girl, I think you could, like, so pull off that side pony tail now...it's coming back in style...MM wore a side pony yesterday to school...

EmmaP said...

kaye sent me. hahahaha! looks like that guy is trying to get a date!

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

Okay.. Kaye I can only tell in a few of them which one is you??

Some you have curly hair some not??

FUNNY!

Carissa