Monday, August 4, 2008

9 months





WOW! Time flies way too fast! Up to this point I have been pretty good at getting pictures of Kole done on time, but the other day I realized that he was almost 10 months old and I had not taken 9 month pictures yet! Of course for many other people it would not be that big of a deal, but I already feel guilty that I haven't taken him to have his pictures taken "professionally" like I did Karleigh so to not get him at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months would be unforgiveable! 9 months has been a BIG month for us...Kole has learned to say "Mama, Kar, Dadee, bye bye, dun (done), and du (duck). He has also learned to crawl, wave, eat finger foods, clap his hands, and he had his first ear infection! We still are not pulling up, and we don't have teeth yet (though we're working on those). I love watching him...it's so fun to see him discover new things! SO, I finally did get some pictures of Kole...if you could have seen us...it was VERY HOT outside, but that is the only place I could set everything up. Kole, Jason, and Karleigh were in the pool, so I snatched Kole from the pool and tried to take pictures quickly so that we wouldn't get too hot! I will attach some of the results. They are not everything I was imagining, but they will do!