I did this for facebook and figured since it took me so long I would post it on my blog too...
1. I am the oldest of 4 children.
2. I taught school for 6 years...my favorite was the year I taught Kindergarten though I went home almost everyday with a broken heart for some of them.
3. I ALWAYS wanted to be a stay at home mom...my husband is the greatest for letting me stay home with my kids!
4. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was in 6th grade, and she lived with it for about 17 years! She died almost 4 weeks before her first grandchild (Karleigh) was born. (I miss her EVERYDAY!)
5. I LOVE to take pictures, wish I had more time to do it, and wish I could learn more about Photoshop!
6. I HATE scary movies or television shows, especially those about real life situations...my husband LOVES them! (and loves to watch them right before we go to sleep).
7. My husband and I are COMPLETE OPPOSITES!
8. I LOVE babies...especially mine...I think if I had started sooner (and married a millionaire LOL!) I could be Michelle Duggar! (just kidding!)
9. I can tell a lot about people just by watching them or being around them for a short time...sometimes it can be a really BAD thing!
10. I can't stand it when people don't follow the rules...especially when they seem to get away with it. (I know we studied about this in Bible study several times...I just can't seem to get past it) LOL!
11. I am an extreemly LIGHT sleeper, and I need a lot of sleep...bad combination!
12. I have had high blood pressure since High School...they've always told me I don't know how to deal with stress...hmmm.
13. I have to remove myself from some things even if I don't want to because I know I will get too involved. Especially when it has to do with my kids. (which leads to #12) And yes, I am working on it...or should I say the Lord is working on me! LOL!
14. I love to do things for other people to surprise them or help them out...especially when they don't expect it, but I often do more for other people than my own husband and kids...I really have good intentions!
15. The thing I miss most being a stay at home mom is talking to grown ups! (which probably aids in some of my other hang ups...LOL!)
16. I hate clutter, but it follows me EVERYWHERE!
17. I worked the graveyard shift at a factory one summer when I was in college...best incentive ever to get good grades! (I made the Dean's list the next semester)
18. I miss the scrapbook store so much...it was my place to get away, and I haven't scrapbooked much since it closed... I really loved to scrapbook!
19. I have one daughter, Karleigh who is 5 1/2, a son Kole who is almost 16 months, and one son on the way (we really can't agree on his name contrary to some people's belief that we're just keeping it a secret). I also had a miscarriage in 2005 and I can't wait to meet that little one someday in heaven!
20. I really want to be one of those organized moms who have it all together...they are truly super women!*
(this is really hard, but I have to put 25 things b/c that's the rules LOL!)
21. I have a fear of choking...I wake up from dreams of choking a lot. When I was teaching I always dreamed of swallowing a paperclip.
22. Right now, I feel very lazy...I'm ready to have some energy again...I think I was beginning to get to that point when Kole was born...so does that mean it will be at least 4 more years? I have good intentions of getting things done every day, but they just don't get done! (#20)* Has this become a confession list?
23. I was just an average student in school, and that always bothered me.
24. I was not allowed to go to the movies without my parents (and then only to Disney movies) when I was growing up.
25. I LOVE to read!
***THAT was HARD!